Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Harry Potter Book 7 thoughts

Harry Potter Book 7 Thoughts
Authors Note: When I was reading this book, my parents were making me, but I’m happy that they did otherwise I would’ve never learned about this wonderful series.  I love the whole magic part of the book. Normally you don’t see magic in books anymore, but in this series, there’s a lot of magic.

          Wizards are the most powerful beings on this earth. They can cast spells that can help you in everyday life, and they can cast spells that can kill, torture and do many other things. This series is about a special boy whose destiny started at only a few months old.

          It’s very difficult for him because he is different than everybody else. Wizards like him, when young have to go to special schools, to hone their powers and find out what they’re good at and what they’re not. Just like in any magic movie/book you read, there’s always a strong, powerful main character.

          You may not realize that the person is strong, but as these types of books you learn about the character. You learn his/ hers likes, and dislikes; their strength’s, and weaknesses and how they progress into the movie or books.

          Most movies are predictable, but these movies, I didn’t know what was going to happen next; it always kept me at the edge of my seat. That’s why action, adventure, and fantasy books are, and always be my favorite kind of book.


No comments:

Post a Comment