Friday, October 7, 2011

Lamborghini Embalado

Authors Note: I chose this topic because I like all type of lamborghini's, but this one really caught my eye, and I love this one because it's so unique.
                The project idea came from the designer’s dream to work as a designer for Lamborghini; a very natural desire, since he lives in Modena, just a few kilometers away from Sant’Agata Bolognese.

I think this car is very Cool and unique, and I doubt that there is a car like this one, and I doubt there ever will be a car like this one. This car can reach 398 mph for its top speed. When I grow up I would like to get this car.. It is a very nice car and I think a lot of people would like it. It costs about 100,000 dollars.

This is not a car that you will see many people driving it. I have never seen this kind of Lamborghini in real life so I don’t know how much mph it gets so when I grow up I’m going to need to find that out to see if the car’s worth it. If I get enough money to own this car, then I will wash the car and polish it every 2 weeks. Then I would like to customize this car so that it won’t be like any other that you will ever see.

Some things that I would add to it is butterfly doors, because they don’t open like a regular car, they open up words. I would have a good stereo system in m car to be able to listen to music better. I would add a nitro tank to make it be able to go even faster. I would want to race this car in friendly competitions with my friends and other people.

I think that more people should have this car because it’s a very interesting. Lots of people customize cars like this to put their own personal touch to it. You could also change the color of your car to sky blue, or cherry red, and also Coca-Cola Trademark Red. I want this car to be around more, so please consider getting this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment